Welcome to the Internet home of H.B. London Ministries. We are blessed to have you visit! Founded in July 2011, this ministry exists as an advocate of pastoral couples worldwide, featuring the wisdom, care and encouragement of H.B. London.
- If you are interested in what H.B. has been thinking about recently, visit our Blog section.
- If you would like to learn more about H.B. London himself or H.B. London Ministries, please visit our About section.
- If you are interested in having H.B. speak at your conference or event, please visit our Contact Us page.
- If you would like to review where H.B. will be speaking in the near future, please visit our Calendar page.
- If you are interested in obtaining resources authored by H.B., visit our Products section.
Feel free to spend as much time as you would like getting to know our site. It's great to have you visit. Please come back often.
The Heart of a Pastor
Memorial Day, formerly known as Decoration Day, originated after the American Civil War to commemorate the Union and Confederate soldiers who died during that war. By the 20th century, Memorial Day had been extended to honor all Americans who had died while in the military service. But, also by the early 20th century, Memorial Day had become an occasion for more general expressions of remembrance as people recognized and honored their deceased relatives, whether they had served in the military or not. ...