Welcome to the Internet home of H.B. London Ministries. We are blessed to have you visit! Founded in July 2011, this ministry exists as an advocate of pastoral couples worldwide, featuring the wisdom, care and encouragement of H.B. London.
- If you are interested in what H.B. has been thinking about recently, visit our Blog section.
- If you would like to learn more about H.B. London himself or H.B. London Ministries, please visit our About section.
- If you are interested in having H.B. speak at your conference or event, please visit our Contact Us page.
- If you would like to review where H.B. will be speaking in the near future, please visit our Calendar page.
- If you are interested in obtaining resources authored by H.B., visit our Products section.
Feel free to spend as much time as you would like getting to know our site. It's great to have you visit. Please come back often.
The Heart of a Pastor
Finding Fulfillment in Your Assignment
I’ve heard many people say that, in the 21st century, it will not be the size of the church, but its health that will ensure its survival. I doubt if most people realize that more than 100,000 churches in the United States (nearly one-third) have 50 attendees or fewer. That means that the average church will have fewer than 100 worshipers this Sunday. So, in spite of all the press the megachurches receive, we are still essentially a nation of small- to medium-sized churches.
Continue reading this blog ►
Web Page Malfunction
If you are having difficulty properly displaying any page of this web site, please click on this link for additional information.